intro_t.gif

Mark Cahill has written what I think is an excellent challenge to Christians to tell others about Jesus Christ while they still have time. While there are several exhortations to accept the challenge, Cahill also writes of practical ways to share the gospel with others. The most often method is using the 10 Commandments to show how futile it is to try to earn our way into heaven and instead rely on Jesus Christ's death on the cross for our sins to provide the way for the free gift of salvation.

Among the important points covered in the book include:

1. People are hungrier for the gospel than we realize - Indeed, we seem to hear from the people who don't like Christians sharing the gospel while we miss the many who desparately want someone to talk to them about eternity.
2. Reasons why we don't witness to others - Many reasons have to do with fear of what others think and our own spiritual complacency.
3. Ask God for creative ways to share the gospel - I have done this myself and it works!
4. Don't worry about pleasing others - Jesus Christ was perfect and yet He was still nailed to the cross! How can we expect to escape persecution and hard times when we witness to others?
5. 4 thought provoking questions to ask when witnessing to others - What do you mean by that? How do you know that to be true? Where do you get your information? What if you are wrong?
6. Common questions and objections and how to overcome them - Some questions are honest while others are meant to distract us.
7. Be bold while we still have time - Compared to eternity in heaven, the temporary pain we may feel when rejected pales in comparison!

All in all, an excellent challenge and encouragement to keep witnessing until we either pass from this earth or until Jesus Christ comes back for His children!

author_t_2.gif

저자 : Cahill, Mark

one.jpg